Nov 20, 2020
Episode 47 of the podcast sees qym owner & online coach Conleth McAlinden come on the show to dive into the lessons learned from lockdown.
Jul 30, 2020
Episode 46 of the podcast sees performance nutritionist for Dublin senior hurlers, researcher and lecturer Mark Germaine come on the show to dive into performance nutrition & more specifically, game-day nutrition so you can get the most from your performance on the field for GAA.
- What to do the days before...
Jun 24, 2020
Episode 45 sees Doc Fitness coach Robert Lane return to the show to chat through 'returning to GAA' for the upcoming championship season. We cover;
- Practicality for your first week back to the field
- Fitness, fatigue & performance; what you need to know about those 3
- What you can be doing outside the pitch right...
Jun 16, 2020
Our first coaches corner podcast! Meet the small team behind Doc Fitness as we dive into the coaches backgrounds a little before answering some questions around;
- What books we are currently reading
- What shoes are best for resistance training
- How to keep Motivated & focus on small wins
& a few other topics are...
May 22, 2020